The main aim of the B2B Management – Advanced Selling Skills course is to equip national and territory sales managers with the required management skills to achieve sales target delivery, through the effective use of various sales channels such as telesales campaigns, field or rep sales, trade shows, etc.
Date: 23/01/2018, 21/02/2018
Location: Hardware Association Ireland, Blackchurch Business Park, Rathcoole, Dublin
Duration: Two days
Cost: HAI Members: €420; Non Members: €470
“Great trainer, very professional, knows the industry very well”
“Very professional, very beneficial”
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- State and describe various sales channels in order to deliver revenue targets.
- Explain how to prospect within various sales channels for maximum time management.
- Explain the SMART principle.
- Devise revenue goals and SMART objectives using SMART planning tools.
- List, explain and demonstrate B2B sales models (AIDA, AIDCA, SPIN).
- Demonstrate the sales process – Getting Through the Gate Keeper, Making Appointments, Opening, Gathering Data, Presenting (using FAB Technique), Handling Objections and Closing.
- Differentiate between Coaching and Mentoring.
- Demonstrate coaching and mentoring a team member.
- State, describe and demonstrate feedback skills to maximise performance and minimise off targets.
- Devising the Sales Strategy – Establishing Sales Channels and their Respective Worth.
- Setting Sales Targets – SMART Objective Planning, for Sales Channels and Respective Personnel.
- Utilising Sales Models – AIDA Model , AIDCA Model and SPIN Model.
- The Sales Meeting –Getting Through the Gate Keeper, Making Appointments, Opening, Gathering Data, Presenting (using FAB Technique), Handling Objections and Closing.
- Managing & Monitoring Sales Personnel Performance – Coaching, Mentoring and Feedback Skills.
This is a highly interactive course delivered over 2 days using demonstration, individual and group exercises and discussions, along with participant practice to reinforce learning. Participants will be required to produce a sales plan for a defined period of time.
About the trainer
Susan Madden (Principal) holds an MSc in Human Resource Development and Performance Management from Leicester University, Centre for Labour Market Studies (CLMS) and is a graduate of the Strategic Business Planning & Management Programme with the Irish Management Institute (IMI). Susan is a regular guest speaker and contributor at various industry forums in both Ireland and the UK. She also lectured on behalf of Cork University (UCC) The National University of Ireland (NUI), Maynooth, and the Irish Management Institute (IMI), Sandyford, Dublin. Susan’s distinctive approach to training design and learning delivery, has led to the many successful national assignments such as the development of various FETAC Common Award Modules at levels 3, 4, 5 and 6 on the QQI framework of qualifications, to the launch of Ireland’s first qualification via Supported eLearning with City & Guilds.