Date(s) - 30/01/2018 - 02/02/2018
Poznan International Fair
Categories No Categories
From 30th January to 2nd February 2018 inclusive, the Poznan International Fair will take place in Poznan, Poland. 800 exhibitors from 43 countries gather together under one roof, making it the largest construction industry fair in Central/Eastern Europe.
The organisers of the Fair have a Hosted Buyers Programme available which means the cost to you for attending is covered. Benefits include:
- Appointment system with exhibitors.
- Accommodation at one of Poznan’s top hotels (Two nights from 29th January).
- Dedicated BUDMA support team.
- Networking opportunities.
- Complementary flights from Dublin airport to Poznan.
- Admittance to exclusive BUDMA business evening.
- Airport – hotel – exhibition transfers within Poznan.
- Hosted Buyers Zone access with complimentary wi-fi and other services.
HAI will host a networking evening on Monday 29th January for HAI members in attendance. For more information contact Annemarie by email or call 01 298 0969.