Retail business is more than just sales and taking payments. It’s about forming relationships and finding new opportunities. Hardware Association Ireland has updated its deal with AIB Merchant Services (AIBMS) to offer you, our member, excellent card services with highly competitive transaction rates.
This service includes:
- Highly competitive transaction fees
- Next-day settlement funding (for all ROI bank accounts)
- AIBMS will refund you the cost of buying out the contract, if you are in a current lease
- Free Card Terminal or Online Terminal for the first 12 months (for new customers)
- Minimal secondary fees, including No PCI fees once your business is validated
- Dedicated and fully serviced Merchant helpdesk
- Award winning services and product innovation
In addition to this AIBMS will offer you a state of the art Clover Mini terminal and Key Pad for €23.00 per month (RRP €34.00). AIBMS also offer a reduced PCI Compliance path with Clover Mini – This removed the need to complete a full compliance questionnaire (SAQ).
Welcome Clover Mini
Meet Clover Mini, the card terminal that takes card payments to the next level. A compact and convenient retail solution, its smart touchscreen gives you fingertip control of your business. Clover Mini can also be upgraded to a fully integrated ePOS at any time!
We at MacCann and Byrne Limited recently switched to AIB Merchant Services, we have found their new PC based terminals really efficient to use. Our Sales Staff can process payments by phone or directly with the customer from their own PC. In addition, the excellent rates agreed by the Hardware Association mean we have made substantial cost savings as well.
Jim organised for an AIBMS representative to contact me and discuss the rates and switching over process. The rates and any additional charges were made very clear and there was no ambiguity in the billing process. When I compared the rates to that of our then supplier the savings would pay for our yearly membership of HAI many times over in just one year.