Calculate the true cost of your cash cycle!
With the rising costs of operating a business in Ireland, our members are looking for ways to increase efficiencies. Expensive bank fees, the labour cost of your back office and even the time lost going back and forth and queuing at local banks are rising costs businesses can easily mitigate by outsourcing to a credible and reliable Cash Management Security Company.
Hardware Association Ireland has negotiated new members rates with RMS Cash Services.
RMS Cash Management Solution
RMS Cash Processing:
Inclusive per service
- Counted and reported as per the agreed banking format (a) Standard deposit or (b) Daily cash deposit .
- Deposit reports available 24 hours of a collection.
- Detailed discrepancy report available within 24 hours of a collection.
- Store lodgements electronically transferred to your nominated bank account(s) – eliminating the bank processing fee
- Standard deposit 10c/€100 counted
- Daily cash deposit 13c/€100
Coin & Note Supply:
Inclusive per service rate
- Web based portal for ordering, tracking and managing coin / note orders.
- For customer who operate multiple stores, each store can be restricted to Individual store access for security purposes
- Maximum order limits function.
- Head office master access for all stores on the RMS ordering portal
- Coin & Note orders are delivered with the scheduled collection free of charge
- Coin supplied in small bag sachet multiples.
- Automatic order confirmation sent emailed to all stores
- Management and Search capabilities – Stores can track orders or download transaction history 24/7/365
- Coin supply rate: €1/€100 supplied by RMS
- Note supply rate: 10c/€100 supplied by RMS
Cash In Transit: (National Coverage)
Inclusive per service
- Cash lodgements collected
- Cheque lodgements collected and delivered to your nominated bank(s)
- Coin orders delivered
- Barcoded lodgement bags supplied.
- Location identification barcodes issued for remote secure tracking.
- Customer shipments tracked live, information available 7 days per week.
- Fully insured from the point of collection and throughout the process.
Rate: €23 to €25 per service
About RMS Group Services
Established in August 2008, RMS is a leading cash management and cash in transit supplier. With branches in Dublin, Limerick & Belfast, RMS can provide an all Island solution for our members. Innovators within the cash management industry with an unrivalled reputation for service delivery, RMS can derive bespoke solutions suitable to every HAI member’s business model.