Brink’s Cash Services – Affinity Rates for Hardware Association Ireland
BRINKS AFFINITY DEAL FOR HARDWARE ASSOCIATION IRELAND MEMBERS
- Brinks offer a secure, competitive alternative solution for banking your cash and cheques
- We collect and transport your cash deposits securely to our cash centre where we count, verify, report and EFT your funds directly into your account overnight
- We collect cash, coin, cheques and can deliver any coin/note orders you may need
- No additional delivery charge applies when orders are delivered on your scheduled collection day
WHY USE CASH IN TRANSIT
- IT IS CHEAPER TO USE BRINKS THAN LODGE CASH LOCALLY IN THE BANK
- Banks are charging 0.45c – 0.80 c per €100 lodged to business customers
- This service allows you to completely avoid the charges imposed by banks for cash deposits
- Save time and staff resources whilst eliminating risks to the personal safety of you and your staff
- Free deliveries of Coin/Note orders in conjunction with collections
- Gain access to a full online lodgement, reporting and ordering portal
- Insurers factor in owner risk for bank walks while quoting premiums
A key factor for HPC engaging Brinks was staff safety. With the risk of snatch & grab thefts, Brinks have allowed us to ensure that staff are never required to transport cash.
Our bank account fees for ordering change and making lodgements have reduced. Rather than going to the bank to collect the change order and make lodgements, Brinks save us staff time and costs by coming to our retail locations and doing it for us.
HAI MEMBER-EXCLUSIVE CHARGES
For details of the highly competitive HAI Member-Exclusive rates on the above detailed services, contact us via the details below.
SAMPLE COST SAVINGS
- Per €15,000 lodged you will make a saving of €48- €100 p/week depending on who you bank with
The Brink’s Company is a global leader and the world’s largest cash management company. Brink’s are at the forefront of new technology and innovation and we are delighted to be able to bring the latest in cash automation to the Irish market and indeed HAI members.
In the coming months we will be launching a new range of Smart Safe solutions ‘Brinks Complete’ with an in built early payment model which we feel will revolutionise retail banking in Ireland