The main aim of the B2B Sales Management two-day course is to equip national and territory sales managers and their team with the required management skills to achieve sales target delivery, through the effective use of various sales channels such as telesales campaigns, field or rep sales, trade shows, etc
Location: Virtual Classroom
Duration: Two days
Cost: HAI Members: €420; Non Members: €470
For queries about future B2B Sales Management please contact Aoife at email@example.com or call 01 2980969.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- State and describe various sales channels in order to deliver revenue targets
- Explain how to prospect within various sales channels for maximum time management
- Explain the SMART principle
- Devise revenue goals and SMART objectives using SMART planning tools
- List, explain and demonstrate B2B sales models (AIDA, AIDCA, SPIN)
- Demonstrate the sales process – Cold Calling & Appointment Making, Getting Past the Gate Keeper, Through the Decision Maker, Making an Appointment, Opening the Sale, Establishing Customer Wants & Needs, Present Products, Services & Solutions using FAB Technique, Handle Customer Concerns & Objections, Close the Sale
- Differentiate between Coaching and Mentoring
- Demonstrate coaching and mentoring a team member
- State, describe and demonstrate feedback skills to maximise performance and minimise off targets
- Devising the Sales Strategy – Establishing Sales Channels and their Respective Worth
- Setting Sales Targets – SMART Objective Planning, for Sales Channels and Respective Personnel
- Utilising Sales Models – AIDA Model, AIDCA Model and SPIN Model
- The Sales Meeting – Cold Calling & Appointment Making (Getting Past the Gate Keeper, Through to the Decision Maker, Making an Appointment), The Sales Process (Opening the Sale, Establishing Customer Wants & Needs, Present Products, Services & Solutions using FAB Technique, Handle Customer Concerns & Objections, Close the Sale)
- Managing & Monitoring Sales Personnel Performance – Coaching, Mentoring and Feedback Skills
Who Should Attend?
This two-day course is designed for senior B2B sales reps and managers in the hardware industry looking to refresh their skills, or for newer sales people looking for a structured approach to the selling process.
This is a highly interactive course delivered online via virtual classroom sessions over 2 days using demonstration, individual and group exercises and discussions, along with participant practice to reinforce learning. Participants will be required to produce a sales plan for a defined period of time.
The virtual classroom sessions allow for learner breakout-rooms for a group activity or a case-study, multi-user whiteboards, learning materials sharing & downloading, screen sharing, polling (voting) for individual exercises, quizzes, public-private chat amongst students and web-video and audio recording. Virtual classrooms are highly interactive and run the same as a face-to-face classroom.
About the Trainer
Susan Madden holds an MSc in Human Resource Development and Performance Management from Leicester University, and Strategic Planning and Retail Management Programme with the Babson School of Executive Education, (USA). Susan’s distinctive approach to training design and learning delivery, has led to the many successful national assignments such as the development of various QQI Common Award and Retail Modules at levels 3, 4, 5 and 6 on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ). In addition, Susan has worked with a number of Irish & International retail companies on bespoke consultancy-based projects including the development of Performance Management Systems and Standard Operating Procedures