This one-day workshop demonstrates to hardware retailers and builders merchants the impact of positive and negative instore customer experience, covering everything from the initial greeting to the final transaction.
Location: Hardware Association Ireland, Blackchurch Business Park, Rathcoole, Dublin
Duration: One day
Cost: HAI Members: €210; Non Members: €270
At the end of this Workshop participants will:
- Define ‘Customer Experience (CX)
- Understand the importance of customer experience from a business perspective
- Understand the the link to employee experience and its relevance to customer experience
- Clearly separate ‘customer experience’ from ‘customer service’
- Be equipped with a robust six pillar framework to enable them to establish a CX strategy
- Learn how to put this knowledge in to practice in their own environments (B2C and B2B)
1. Defining Customer Experience
- Customer experience definition
- Separating customer experience from customer service
2. The importance of Customer Experience
- Why customer experience is so important for business the econometrics
- Return on Investment
- Connecting employee experience with customer experience
3. What Matters to Customers
- The six key drivers of customer experience (a leading framework)
- Best practice examples of the key drivers from around the world
- The sequence to becoming customer experience champions
4. Customer Types
- Understanding the different customer types and different customer behaviours
- Learning to see things from their perspective and designing experiences to suit
5. Story Share
- Sharing stories as customers and connecting the learnings to the six pillar framework
6. Interactive workshop
- Exploring customer experience design/improvements for a basic customer journey
Who Should Attend
This workshop is tailored to owners, CEO’s and senior management of Hardware Retailers, Agri retailers and builders merchants
This is an engaging blended learning approach that includes a combination of lecture style, best practice examples, group discussion and interactive workshop.
About the trainer
Susannah works with businesses to help them improve their customer experience. With a background in social science, she works with a range of sectors including retail, pharmacy, financial & tourism. Susannah trains both customer and non customer
facing staff and also runs solution planning workshops around specific areas of the customer journey that are impacting negatively on customer satisfaction.
She’s worked with a range of sectors and brands including: Easons , KBC Bank, Snap Printing, Bank of Ireland Treasury & Global Markets, Golden Discs, Capital Credit Union, Butler’s Café’s, The Health Store and Applebys.
She also initially designed and ran the Customer Experience Management module for The Institute of Banking.