This two-day workshop is designed to give seasoned national sales representatives and managers for hardware suppliers, distributors and manufacturers the skills to develop a blueprint to create a higher level of sales and to achieve their targets.
Location: Hardware Association Ireland, Blackchurch Business Park, Rathcoole, Dublin
Duration: Two days
Cost: HAI Members: €420; Non Members: €470
“Very good, informative, clear and useful on a day-to-day basis”
“I found this course very beneficial, especially planning and being and organised.”
By the end of this workshop all delegates will have acquired a structured approach to the selling process, from approaching prospects instore and over phone to progressing through the sales meeting, to closing the final sale.
- Group work “Attributes necessary for sales” – This is an interactive group work session followed by trainer led discussions on A.S.K. the Attitudes Skills Knowledge necessary for success
- The 2 key areas for increasing sales – Trainer led session
- V/V/V communication – Trainer led session and group
- The sales process – group and trainer led session
- Understanding features v benefits of you and your product
- The 2 different ways to approach sales to retail outlets
- Level 1 selling – involves calling in to the prospect/customer and selling based on product and benefits, order taking and up selling and cross selling, usually selling across the counter
- Level 2 selling – Involves trying to set up an appointment with the decision maker to establish their needs and their priorities, to enable us to try and match our product as a solution to their needs and sell our full range. (Consultative or solution-based selling)
- It also enables us to sell in the correct environment and generally leads to higher sales
- The steps involved in level 1 selling – Group session
- The 12 steps of level 2 selling – Trainer led session
- Establishing needs of the prospect – Group work followed by trainer led discussion
- The psychology of confirming summarizing and gathering Yes –Trainer led session
- Qualifying and Tie downs at each stage of the process –Trainer led session
- Identifying Buying signals and listing of objections – Group work
- Managing and answering objections – Trainer led session
- How to close a sale on objections- Trainer led session
- Closing methods group session followed by the 7 ways to close a sale- Trainer led session
- Time for skill practice – Group role play and some video feedback
Who Should Attend?
This two-day course is designed for senior B2B sales reps and managers in the hardware industry looking to refresh their skills, or for newer sales people looking for a structured approach to the selling process.
The trainer uses a combination of theory, discussion, and group/individual exercises to reinforce learning. Day two is dedicated to a video-based sales meeting exercise, where delegates can review their own progress and discuss that of others.
About the Trainer
Frank O’Toole, founder of Premier Training, has vast experience in Essential Selling Skills and has successfully trained in excess of 3,000 delegates in this area. He is a Keynote Presenter for numerous authorities and regularly presents in diverse conferences relating to Sales in Ireland and the UK.
Frank has been training full time since 2001, he commenced his training career with Premier Training in 2001 and within 6 months was their most sought after trainer.
Frank holds the following qualifications;
• Member of the Trainer and Trainers Competency Network
• Qualified Master Trainer
• 19 years full time coaching and developing others
• Regularly commissioned by National Newspapers to write training articles on Sales
• Expert Guest Speaker at Corporate Events
• 19 years full time experience in designing and delivering training
His track record for success in business prior to training was excellent, his sales career commenced in a commission only sales environment progressing to all areas of sales management becoming National Sales Manager of in excess of 400 sales people.