This half-day workshop explores Best Practice Time Management Training and covers all aspects of planning and controlling your day to achieve optimum results with less stress.
Location: Online – Zoom
Duration: Half day
Cost: HAI Members: €120; Non Members: €170
For more information about this workshop please email email@example.com or call 01 2980969.
The purpose of the training is to equip all participants with a tried and tested blueprint for planning, organising, implementing and controlling their day to the best way possible.
Prioritising tasks and work activities
- All activities are not the same
- Listing daily weekly monthly activities
- Prioritising activities against a proven method
- The Important v Urgent matrix
- Difference between efficient and effective
- Knowing how, why and when to prioritise
- The 12 steps to effective delegation
- Performance management overview
- Giving effective feedback
- Positives and negatives of delegation
- Understand the people paradox
- Identifying stressful zones v productive zones
- Understanding the impact of poor time management
- Planning ahead and being prepared
- Work Life Balance and what it really means
- Starting with a proven tried and tested system that works
- Planning your day for best effect
- Setting SMART goals
- Importance of managing time to avoid stress
- Understanding the red zone, green zone and amber zone
- Learn to prioritize daily and throughout the day in 3 simple steps
- Scheduling work and work loads
- Making appointments with your tasks
- Managing important tasks before they become urgent
- Knowing and understanding the importance of ‘prime time’
- Know your own body clock and how it works
Controlling your day
- How to identify and manage time thieves
- Email management techniques that work
- Learn how to say NO effectively
- Managing genuine interruptions effectively
- Planning Organizing and implementing your tasks
- Managing large tasks
Who Should Attend?
Any employee in the hardware sector looking to improve their time management.
This is a highly interactive online workshop; Individual and group exercises and discussions, along with participant practice will be used to reinforce learning.
About the trainer
Frank O’Toole, founder of Premier Training, has vast experience in Essential Selling Skills and has successfully trained in excess of 3,000 delegates in this area. He is a Keynote Presenter for numerous authorities and regularly presents in diverse conferences relating to Sales in Ireland and the UK.
Frank has been training full time since 2001, he commenced his training career with Premier Training in 2001 and within 6 months was their most sought after trainer.
Frank holds the following qualifications;
• Member of the Trainer and Trainers Competency Network
• Qualified Master Trainer
• 19 years full time coaching and developing others
• Regularly commissioned by National Newspapers to write training articles on Sales
• Expert Guest Speaker at Corporate Events
• 19 years full time experience in designing and delivering training
His track record for success in business prior to training was excellent, his sales career commenced in a commission only sales environment progressing to all areas of sales management becoming National Sales Manager of in excess of 400 sales people.