HAI recognises how important its relationships are with many non- trade sector businesses, in particular those who advise or offer their services across our industry. So, we have developed a proposition for different stakeholders to give them Corporate Partnership of HAI with the services on offer reflecting their different interests and perspectives. By becoming a Corporate Partner, you can link your company to the pursuit of excellence and quality in the Hardware, Building Materials & DIY sector.
Benefits of Becoming a HAI Corporate Partner
By becoming an Corporate Partner, you can link your organisation to the pursuit of excellence and quality in the Hardware, Building Materials & DIY sector.
HAI will help you become a recognised stakeholder in a dynamic market sector valued at €3.1 billion (Source: CRO).
Help you to promote your company to all key decision makers in the sector
- Detailed Corporate Partner profile made available in a number of media:
- On the HAI website – www.hardwareassociation.ie/business-support/
- In our regularly updated Corporate Partner Brochure, which is made available at HAI events such as The Hardware Conference and Hardware Show, and also circulated to members via postal campaigns and in new-member packs.
- Profile with logo and contact details in each issue of The Hardware Journal
- Use of the widely recognised HAI Corporate Partner logo and a Corporate Partnership Certificate
- Preferential member rate for advertising (Three free classified advertisements in The Hardware Journal)
- Event sponsorship opportunities
- Preferential rate for exhibitor space at The Hardware Show
Keep you informed
- Access to trade specific free advice and information
- Free copies of HAI’s bi-monthly national trade publication, The Hardware Journal, www.thehardwarejournal.ie
- Other regular member updates including our monthly member E-zine
Position as a Solution-Provider
- The opportunity to contribute a thought-leading article in The Hardware Journal
- Reduced rates for other HAI publications, seminars, webinars, and The Hardware Show Guide
Keep you Ahead of the Curve
- Our expert staff provide you with insights and knowledge and the latest information and analysis on important market developments
- Access to HAI`s wide range of training courses at a reduced rate
Help you get on the Inside Track
- HAI engages with Government decision makers to influence and shape policy for the interests of our Corporate Partners and Members.
- HAI provides relevant government information.
Become a Corporate Partner
Becoming a Corporate Partner of HAI is open to those companies not themselves directly engaged in the sector but who have an ancillary interest in the industry and wish to develop their interests through the Association.