Video Marketing is a growing phenomenon in the hardware industry, and is a medium that business owners should get on board with to promote their products, brands and in-store activity in more effective and innovative ways. This interactive one-day workshop will give hardware business owners and managers the tools and tips needed to effectively implement video into their marketing strategy.
Location: Hardware Association Ireland, Blackchurch Business Park, Rathcoole, Dublin
Duration: One day
Cost: HAI Members: €210; Non Members: €270
Attendees will learn all they need to know about creating, editing and measuring the success of video content to promote their products, brand and business activity. This includes videos for social media and website, video on mobile and live video. Attendees will also have an opportunity to create their own videos using demonstrated tools during the workshop.
- The Video Revolution is here – how the Hardware Industry can leverage video.
- 5 great examples of Hardware Industry Digital videos and why they work.
- What video formats and length work best on each platform.
- How to shoot a video on your mobile phone. A look at how low-cost equipment (lights, mics and tripods) can assist your masterpiece.
- 5 Mobile Apps that will help you create great social videos in minutes. (Attendees will create their own videos during this session)
- Editing your video – tools and tips for editing and re-purposing video content.
- How to add subtitles to your video
- How can the hardware industry use “Live Video”?
- A look at what live video works and what doesn’t – Using Live Video Tools to broadcast live on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Ready, Steady, Shoot – your turn. Groups will broadcast live for 5 mins.
- How to measure the success of your Digital Video.
Who Should Attend
Business owners/managers and dedicated marketing staff
This is a highly interactive workshop that uses demonstrations of the latest video marketing tools and apps to show how video content can be created and edited. Attendees get an opportunity to crease their own videos to reinforce their learning.
About the trainer
Greg Fry is an International Social Media trainer who delivers LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Digital Video and Social Business Strategy training and workshops for institutions such as the Digital Marketing Institute, Sure Skills and the Digital Skills Academy.
He has worked with top multinationals including Ulster Bank, Vodafone, Microsoft, Symantec, Virgin Media, Abbott Labs and Coca Cola Hellenic.
Alongside training, he works as a Social Business Consultant. “I believe that in order to make social media work for your business you must have a clear business goal, a clearly defined strategy and make sure that everything you do is measurable.”