Date(s) - 05/12/2017
9:30 am - 1:30 pm
InterTradeIreland, the cross -border trade body, is hosting a major event in Dublin in 5th December 2017 aimed at helping businesses gear up for Brexit.
At the event you will get practical advice on specific Brexit related issues at tailored workshops on topics such as VAT, customs, tax and rules of origin. The workshops will be led by industry experts delivering hard facts for the new realities Brexit may bring.
Hosted by leading broadcaster Matt Cooper, businesses will receive up to date insights from Industry figures, including Vincent Power from A&L Goodbody and Johnny Hanna from KPMG.
Date: Tuesday 5th December 2017
Venue: Croke Park, Dublin
Time: 09.30 – 13.30
Details of the event:
- Hosted by one of Ireland’s most popular broadcasters, Matt Cooper
- Hear up-to-date insights from guest speakers Vincent Power, A&L Goodbody and Johnny Hanna, KPMG
- Panel discussion with industry experts and businesses
- Practical workshops on specific Brexit-related issues such as VAT, customs, tax and rules of origin
- Plan, Act & Engage with InterTradeIreland’s Brexit Advisory Service
InterTradeIreland in partnership with Local Enterprise Offices