Date(s) - 18/11/2020
11:00 am - 11:30 am
Recent weeks have seen most businesses reopen and adjust to life post-lockdown. That’s brought restructuring, changes to contracts, and much more. But as the cases keep increasing, the possibility of higher levels of restrictions lingers. Certain counties in Ireland have already gone into a Level 4 lockdown, leaving many businesses questioning their future.
To ensure you know how to handle a another lockdown should it be put in place in your county, we’re hosting this free webinar that will answer pressing questions such as:
- I’ve brought staff back from layoff. Can I lay them off again?
- What business supports are in place if I have to close again?
- Do I have to update my policies again?
- Can my staff travel to work if they live in a county in lockdown, but my office is in a county that’s not in lockdown?
- Also explain your legal duties when making staff redundant.