Let HAI help fill your vacancies as a new member service at no additional cost. We have partnered with Seetec, who are one of two companies selected by the Department of Social Protection (DSP) to deliver the Government JobPath initiative in specific geographical areas of the country. They work closely with Turas Nua, the second company selected to offer a nationwide solution. HAI and Seetec have identified that the key to successful recruitment is taking the time to listen and understand the needs of your business.
HAI and Seetec will work closely with you to ensure you receive candidates that suit your vacancies, with the relevant skills and a willingness to learn what makes your business tick. All candidates are pre-screened and chosen for your vacancies based on the criteria you provide.
Initially HAI has developed two retail job profiles:
1. Indoor Sales
2. Yard Sales
in order to assist the introduction of this initiative and allow for a more informed and experienced based criteria to be developed by participants as the programme progresses. If a company has a number of vacancies a bulk recruitment programme or pre-employment training course that is tailored to your organisational needs can be identified . Plus, once your new employee is settled in, Seetec can provide on-the-job training to keep their skills up to date and where appropriate, help employers benefit from the Jobsplus scheme where The Department of Social Protection pays a monetary incentive to the employer monthly in arrears over a 2-year period.
It provides two levels of regular cash payments:
1. A payment of €7,500 for each person recruited who has been unemployed for more than 12 but less than 24 months.
2. A payment of €10,000 for each person recruited who has been unemployed for more than 24 months.
The HAI and Seetec free recruitment service includes:
• A dedicated Business Consultant.
• Candidates that have been pre-screened.
• Assistance with arranging interviews and interview room use as appropriate.
• Candidates who have received pre-interview training and support.
• Candidates with relevant and current skills training.
• On-going employment support for you and your new employee.
• Our free recruitment service saves you time and money.
For more information on the scheme and to talk about your job requirements contact Jim on 01 298 0969 or email.